The best thing that has happened to me this week
Spending much-needed quality time with this girl!
- Acting ditzy/like a jerk.
- Excessive body hair.
- Obsession over shoes.
- Controlling behavior/compliance with those with controlling behavior.
- Trying to be just like someone else.
If these are supposed to be things that irritate me about the same or opposite sex, was I supposed to select one or the other? Cos I kinda wrote about both, in which case this should be renamed “Things that irritate me about people.”
A famous person I’ve been compared to
My friend Carl often tells me that I look like Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Recreation. She’s half Puerto Rican though, and I’m half Chinese.
The person I like and why I like them
I know we’re not technically together any more, but at the bare minimum, I am still very much in like with this boy. Most people don’t know that we still hang out almost every single day, and a few people ask why. And this is where I’ll start a list of a few reasons why I like him so much.
- He lives five minutes away (three if the lights decide to be nice and I don’t have to drive behind any slow people). Or a 30 minute walk. Or a 15 minute longboard ride. And probably a 10 minute bike ride if I ever decided to ride my bike there.
- He likes taking long walks with me.
- He likes longboarding with me.
- He’ll do anything with me. And I mean anything.
- He has big strong arms from working all day in a warehouse.
- He falls asleep in the back of my car at drive-ins and I have to chauffeur him back home.
- He makes funny noises and says unintelligible things when he’s excited or when he’s sleepy.
- He plays Cafe Life with me.
- He studies on his own.
- He lets me shower him with kisses and random gifts.
- He lets me pay sometimes.
- He puts up with my whininess.
- He is there when I really need him.
- He knows when he needs to be alone.
- He almost always responds to texts and messages, even when I don’t really want him to or expect him to.
- He is always warm and nice to hug.
- His cheeks are always soft.
- He sometimes makes cute videos for me on my Facebook page.
- He is basically my exact opposite. He is my other half.
- But most importantly, he is my best friend.
I know we’re not technically a couple anymore, but we both agreed we’re not really single, or at least not now. We broke up because of constant conflict caused by distance which we thought would be fixed once I actually came home for the summer.
But it’s whatever. I just know we’re happy the way we are now, and that’s all that really matters.
Unlike most birds, penguins are lacking in the visual department. Research has shown they are even near-sighted. Their eyes are specifically built for vision underwater with the lenses curving a certain way to provide the best view. They also have a special second clear eyelid to protect their eyes and see more clearly. Awkward on land, graceful in the sea.
Submitted by -awkwardkatie
Beautiful artwork on the cover of the Disneyland Grad Nite 1969 program brochure.
If only our school district wasn’t so STUPID. That would be a very classy date, going to Disneyland dressed like that. Hmmm.
- The person I like and why I like them
- A famous person Ive been compared to
- 5 things that irritate me about the same/opposite sex
- The best thing that has happened to me this week
- Weird things I do when Im alone
- How Id spend ten thousand bucks
- Things I like and things I dont like about the way I look
- My last night out in detail
- Something that makes me sad when I think about it
- Something Ive lied about
- Would I rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I love for ten years or someone I hate for a month? Explain why
- Something Im currently worrying about
- One person from Tumblr Id throw off a cliff, one Id marry and one Id fuck
- Something I do without realizing
- Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood
- A drunken story
- Something I regret
- To do list
- Post a picture of myself
- My longest relationship and who it was with
- Press Ctrl V and post
- Post a bit of my last IM convo
- 5 things I want to change
- My view on being Tumblr Famous
- Someone Id like to be for a day and why
- 5 things within touching distance
- Story of my first kiss
- An embarrassing/socially awkward situation Ive found myself in
- Something Im not proud of
- The last argument I had